After spending the morning checking out a bit of property/house that we are interested in purchasing I returned home and spent the remainder of my day working on this custom ordered tote.
An aquaintance from church asked me earlier in the week if I could put it together along with a cover for a set of scriptures for her niece that will be getting baptized next week. The tote is complete so now it is on to the scripture cover. More on that coming soon.
After a month+ of computer trouble I am back on track thanks to a wonderful computer genius. I have kept busy throughout that month+ and would love to share some of the things I have been working on.
As I have mentioned before, I always start off the new year with a new afghan and this year has been no exception. I had started a granny square bed cover for Miss Sarah back in May but it was put on hold several times as other things came about and then again with the holiday crafting season. Using the same yarns that were selected for this coverlet I started this coverlet for Ivy Girl.
Just a basic ripple design and coming along nicely. Nearly half way on it currently and it is looking great. Ivy Girl calls it her "rainbow blankie". While working on it I have also been working on completing Miss Sarah's coverlet. Loads of squares (304) to join together. With the exception of all the little "tails" that need trimming I completed it last week and am pleased with it as well.
In between working on these two I squeezed in a couple hours to make this sweet little new born hat for a co-worker whose daughter blessed her with a grandson.