It's done! Hurray, it's done. I started this twin size ripple coverlet for Ivy Girl's bed on New Years day and I am so happy to have it complete and on her bed. Ivy Girl loves it and insisted on posing with it as I took photos to share. The colors are the same that I used in Sarah's granny square coverlet that is shown a couple posts down. I still have a bit of yarn remaining and thought I'd make some decorative pillows to go with both using inspiration that I have found here and there across the internet. I will be sure to share those as they happen.
Easy and Cute DIY Princess Birthday Hat
2 hours ago