Sunday, November 15, 2009

Magic

I have a wonderfully talented friend whom does photos of my children in exchange for my watching her two boys when she goes out on photo shoots sometimes. I picked up a disk from her the other day that had the photos she did of my three oldest children last month. They all have birthdays within a two month span, two of them being a mear six days apart, so I usually do their birthday portraits in one sitting. This time around Melanie did something special with one of the images she took of my eldest son. He can be quite the artest and from time to time one of his drawings will grab me and so I tuck it away for safe keeping. Melanie took photos of some of these saved drawings and with a photo she had taken of him created this:


I LOVE it! To give you an idea of how good he is, the tiger was done free hand when he was just in 2nd grade, so age 8 years old. Aren't they both amazing, my son and Melanie. This is a photograph I shall treasure for years to come.

No comments: