Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts

I am hosting a shower for a friend having her first, a boy, in a little over a month. I have wanted to try my hand at a couple ideas I have seen around blogland and thought this the perfect opportunity. The first is that of a nursing cover-up. I selected a couple prints from Kate Spain's Fundango line for it and think it turned out fairly well. We shall see what the new mommy has to say about it when she tries it out.


Another idea I have been wanting to try is the carseat tent. There are loads of tutorials for those as well. I don't have a photo of it but used Kate Spain's Central Park line for it becuase the colors in these fabrics go well with the fabrics in the fundango fabrics I used in the nursing cover up.
Along with these I made coordinating burp cloths and diaper clutch and this cute little hat in coordinating colors that should fit the little guy next winter.

No comments: