Monday, September 26, 2011

FRIENDS Swap Sneak Peak

Just a little sneak peak at what I have been working on before I post it for it's journey to Jo in Tasmania. As I started this particular item I had the final product visualized in my mind but then as I was working on it I worried that I had made the wrong choice. But now that it is complete, it is even better then I had hoped. I love it and hope Jo does as well. Course there is something fun for each letter in FRIENDS but this particular one is my favorite.

2 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

It looks lovely Kymberly and you've hit the right spot with red and white! Your parcel is on it's way, I'll give you a sneak peak on my blog later!
Hugs
Jo

Anonymous said...

Kymberly how lovely i have just been to Jo's blog and seen all the lovely things you sent,Jo was very lucky.I love your blog you are a very clever lady and you have made some beautiful things,cant wait to see what Jo sent you.