Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Reading Pillow

My Isaiah is quite the reader and so when I saw this pattern for a reading pillow at one of my local quilt shops, I just had to get it. It was fairly quick and easy to put it together. I cut out the pieces yesterday afternoon while the three older kiddos were at school and then spent this afternoon putting it together.
I did get it a little overstuffed and need to remove some of the polyfil but otherwise it turned out super cute and I can't wait to see Isaiah using it.
It has two pockets on it. One for pencils/pens and one for eye glasses. Since he does not wear eye glasses I think I will stick a flash light in that packet so he can "sneak" and read at night when he is suppose to be sleeping.



*Updated to add Isaiah with his reading  pillow on Christmas day

No comments: