Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Center Stage

While at church on Sunday I learned of a bridal shower that was being held on Thursday of this week. Since it was an older woman who already had an established home I sought a gift that would not only be quick to put together given the short timeline but also something she could use and enjoy. Monday, while at a local craft shop I found a kit for a table topper I thought would work beautifully. The kit contained the chocolate color way of this fabric group from Timeless Treasure and is absolutley GORGEOUS. I am soooo tempted to head back to the store and pick up enough of the fabric to make a quilt. I completed the top this morning and can't wait to get started on the quilting. Since the shower is tomorrow night I best get to it. I am sure this is a gift she will love and it will be fun to see her expression when she opens it.

No comments: