Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Productive Day

There's nothing like the sense of accomplishment when much has been done. The lady I do daycare for had asked me to make her daughter 3 dresses. I had completed one of them last week and finally got to the other 2 early this week. I started this one on Monday and finished it up yesterday. Once it was complete I whipped this one together. This particular pattern is one that I have done before and I love how quickly it goes together. The fabric I selected for it was found at Jo-Ann fabrics and I love the blue ribbon contrast. I just may have to go back and purchase some more to make a similar dress for my Sarah. In addition to the dresses I put the finishing touches on this, "catch-all bag", which I like to call the "fancy trash bag". My sister, Gail, has taken an interest in quilting and so I thought I'd send one to her. This is a super gift for crafter's of all kinds as it is so versatile. I use mine not only for sewing but also when I am scrap booking.

No comments: