Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Redwork Cushion Swap Revealed

I had the privileged of participating in Maree's Redwork Cushion Swap and was pleased to receive an e-mail from Jillian, my swap partner this morning letting me know she had received her parcel. Jillian does not have blog so not having that to view and get a feel for her likes and dislikes I worried a bit about her liking what I made. I was so happy to hear from her and to know how thrilled she was with her cushion. She also included a little bit about herself in her e-mail and it was wonderful to get to know her a bit. I look forward to the opportunity to chat with her again. Sorry the quality of the photo is not so great. I used Bird Brain Design's Spring garden Redwork #126. I loved the little bee's flying around and the little lady bugs hanging out here and there.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Your stitchery is beautiful Kymberly - I'm sure Jillian really appreciated it and all the work you put into it, as you did with the one you made for me:0)