This afghan was started 2-years ago. I worked on it for a couple of weeks and then something came up that needed my time and so I put it up on a shelf where it stayed until last month. I am so pleased to have it complete (this last Saturday night) and it looks good sitting on the back of the couch.
A cousin of mine is expecting her second little girl at the end of the month and so I spent today putting some things together to send. For the big sister, I have a a balloon ball finished and a crayola portfolio almost complete...would have had it done but the ribbon I thought I had for the handles is no where to be found.
For the new sweet baby...a recieving blanket in fabrics selected by the proud grandma (my Aunt) and in the works, a darling little summer outfit that will be posted in a few days.
While on the topic of babies, a young lady at church is expecting her first and I am hosting a shower for her at the end of the month. She has a shy baby however and with two different ultrasounds we still don't know if it is a boy or girl. She likes alphabet fabrics and I found this fun fabric I thought could go for either gender. Today I put together this portable high chair, I saw the idea on a blog and cannot recall where. The lady gave the overall dimensions for it and a picture of the layout and I was able to figure it out from there. I don't know how she did her's but I put interfacing on each piece of fabric and then added batting. I think it turned out pretty well but is a bit small for an almost four-year-old who was all to happy to model it for me :-)
Also put together this diaper/wipes clutch...more fun things to come