Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Dresses for the Girls

It's been a busy week completing several projects that had been started previously. And then Friday afternoon I started on some dresses for the girls I had been wanting to do using McCall's pattern #5569 and some fabric I purchased a couple of weeks ago. The pattern was fairly quick to do up with just a couple of hours on Friday and then another hour on Saturday after I had gotten to the store to pick up a couple of zippers. I am not sure I am totally happy with the final product but the girls certainly are. I attempted to get photos of the girls in them but Ivy Girl would not let go of her stack of paper long enough to allow me a good photo. And now I am off to make a dress for my husbands neice who will be turning 8 next week and will be getting baptized at the end of the month.

No comments: