Sunday, March 8, 2009

Heaven and Nature

Completed this pillow today from Bareroots. I have done it a couple of times in the past as a gift and decided to do it again as it is one of my favorites. I do like to change it up a bit and use some fun fabrics. This photo is prior to my putting in the pillow form and as usual with my photo it is not the best but you get the idea. The bunny leaping across the center is so fun. Love the newest stichery from Willowberry and could not resist doing it before going to bed last night. It now joins the first two and I can't wait for next month's to be released.

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Kymberly all your stitcheris are just so gorgeous...Bareroots are just fantastic patterns...

Val said...

How fun! This is something that I would love to learn. Do you have any suggestions on how to start? I love your blog.

Gail said...

I love it...I only saw bits and pieces of it while you were working on it...WOW!