Monday, October 19, 2009

My Angel Swapper Revealed

Today I recieved a finaly parcel from my angel swapper and with it the reveal of who this amazing woman is. I have so enjoyed getting to know her a bit as she emailed me to get to know me. She was very helpful with some advice she had given me on some odd behavior our beloved Annie was displaying back in August. I jumped right on here to see her blog once I opened the card that came with my little treasures. WOW! What a fun blog and such a talented lady. Head over to Marina's, you'll enjoy the trip.


And another huge thank you to Marina. I absolutely love the pin cushion and the yo-yos are fabulous. I will have fun putting them to use. I have never used yo-yos before and have wanted to give them a try. Your generosity has been much appreciated, I feel so spoiled and love it.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- how lucky! That looks like it was a really fun swap!

marina said...

Your are most welcome Kymberly. I think that is the longest I have kept a secret before, but now I don't have to skulk secretly and I can comment on your blog!
Love popping in to see what you are making.
cheers
Marina
(secret swapper no more)