Thursday, April 10, 2008

Soft in Pink

One of my cousins is expecting her first baby at the end of the month and because her mom and dad do so much for me and my kiddos I wanted to do something special for her. So I set to work on an afghan. The pattern I selected is one that I have once before done but is not one that I choose to do often. The end results are always beautiful and snuggly warm but due to the pattern (which is fairly easy) it takes forever to get the required inches complete. I hope you enjoy this gift Christie. Congrads and best wishes.

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How beautiful, you do such lovely work, and thank you so very much for dropping by my blog with all your kind words...Pef

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I am back, I had just written you a nice long email and realized you had "no reply" set up on your email....once again thanks so much for all your extremely kind compliments and words...
oops my name is Peg...not Pef