Saturday, February 7, 2009
The Jenny Bag
I have had Lola's tutorial for "The Jenny Bag" printed and tucked away in the "want to make" file for about two years now and today I gave it a go. It took two attempts to make it as the first time around I used the wrong pellon for the bag. Once I got my initial glitch worked out the bag came together really quick and I am pleased with the results. I do think I will add a little embelishment though to jazz it up a bit. This makes 2 projects complete for the month of February and the plan is to have it in the mail first thing Monday to go to it's new owner from Suzee's Amy Bulter Bag swap. Hope she likes it.