Friday, September 18, 2009

Book Worm

Tuesday my friend Jessica handed me the newest Suzanne Collins' book, Catching Fire. I promised myself I would not open it's cover until after I completed a couple of projects. I knew that if it was as good as Hunger Games I would not put the darn book down until I had it finished and such was the case today. As soon as I returned home this morning from step arobics I cracked the cover and the house has fallen apart around me as the kiddos ran amuck. This new book was just a good as the first and I don't think I can hold out for as long as it will take Suzanne Collins to write the third book which is due out sometime in 2010. These are no a type of book I would have origanally have select to read but Jessica had raved about it after reading the first and it was on the list for our book club a few months out. So I broke down and read it last spring and am totally hooked. I am not one for buying books as I only read them once (already know what happens and so the suspense is no longer there) but I am so tempted to purchase these two. I am sure the boys would like them once they are a tad older.
I did manage to complete those projects and will share those later this weekend.

No comments: