Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poochie Obsession


Think I am starting to have a bit of an obsession with Happy Zombie's Poochie tote. I put together another one the other day and love the colors. It will be a gift for someone but my head keeps thinking of others I should make one for. I did change it up a tad by adding batting to it.

Did I mention that I LOVE these fabrics. From the moment they came out last year I knew I just had to have some. I have some tucked away for a quilt that I plan to make after the holidays.

3 comments:

happy zombie said...

I love seeing your bags, Kymberly! And I love that you made changes too - and made it your own. I heart mods!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeeous bag Kymberly and yest the fabric is lovely.

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, it's beautiful! I LOVE that red fabric -- I have some in my stash -- if I haven't used it all up!