Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In the Post

There was much excitement today when the postman arrived with a parcel from Australia. All four kiddos crowded around to see what could be in this bundle.



I have really enjoyed doing the Stitcher's Angel swap and the added ellement of doing "secret" e-mails with our partners. It has been so fun getting to know not only the individual I am sending to but also the one who has sent these wonderful treasures. I feel like the luckiest woman in this swap, this bag and journal are fabulous and the colors perfect. I love Fig Tree fabrics....there has never been on that I did not like. My partner has promised another installment in the future at which time I am sure I will learn her identity and I can't wait. I look  forward to the opportunity to give her a personal "Thank You". She has been a gem.

No comments: